Smart Suite for Countertop Production
Thanks to Breton's dedication to research and development, ongoing improvement, innovation, and high-quality products and services, we offer you the XpressTOP. In a nutshell, this system single-handedly is the most advanced smart software suite for managing the entire counter top production cycle. This innovative modular approach leads users throughout each stage of production: sales, design, inventory, and production. XpressTOP is the solution your business needs to increase productivity, reduce costs, and give your CNC fabrication shop the competitive advantage it deserves.
Now, time to get more specific and explain how it can make your business more profitable, organized and efficient. Right, the good stuff. Exactly what we're thinking...
Sales - Everything boils down to this. What will make or break your business.
Design - What makes your products stand out from the rest. Period.
Inventory - Where the goods are kept.
Production - What's there to talk about without results?
It's time for us to take a step back here and recap why XpressTOP is a game changer.
Nobody can argue this logic:
Increased production + lower costs = more revenue
- Breton is the only one on the market to offer this solution
- The precise and highly detailed management process saves resources
- It speeds up the procurement of ordering raw materials
- Upholding a high-quality line of products has never been simpler from it identifying critical variables that affect product quality
- Human error is eliminated as it avoids mistakes from the database of Bill of Materials
- The entire kitchen top production cycle is computerized into one hub and minimalizes paper trails
- Organizational efforts become simpler as it provides offices with the various production departments the exact information they need
The Breton XpressTOP software is the only kitchen top cycle management software you'll ever need. To learn more about this software, please reach out to us via email at MachinesSales@BretonUSA.com, or by phone at (941) 960 - 8753.