The Smart Cut 800 is a 5-axis CNC bridge saw. Its five controlled axes which can interpolate on the three Cartesian axes while the other two axes can be positioned at will. The machine cuts marble, granite, sandstone, limestone, and stone slabs into machined items, shapes, and billets according to the programmed profiles using a saw blade tool. It contours the profiles and performs the stock removal on billets using a shaped tool.
Structural and Functional Features
- Smart Cut S/NC 800 is a CNC bridge saw with 5 interpolated axes and is fitted with a revolving head and a fixed worktable. The worktable has an optional tilting feature.
- The fixed worktable for the S/NC 800 B model is fitted with a motorized conveyor belt that allows for the automation of the loading and unloading operations.
- Latest generation Siemens 840 SL digital CNC.
- High speed and precision in movement along axes X, Y, and Z thanks to the use of brushless digital motor technology with an absolute encoder.
- Spindle holder carriage in cast iron ensures rigidity and vibration damping.
- The beam is moved by a precision rack and pinion system driven by a brushless digital motor.
- The spindle travels on recirculating roller skids driven by a brushless digital motor ensuring precision and rigidity.
- The spindle travels on guides fitted with a recirculating roller assembly driven by a ball screw assembly with a preloaded ball nut.
- All guides are protected and greased.
- Twist head with a ± 190° rotation on C-axis and 0° to 90° rotation on A-axis.
- Tilting cutting disc which is motorized and can be programmed in any posisiton between 0° to 90° offering the possibility of step cutting with the continous head rotation.
- User friendly software and touch screen color monitor that is mounted to a control panel.
- Joystick controls for moving the various axes.
- Laser tracer for displaying the cutting path.
Call (941) 960-8753 or email MachineSales@BretonUSA.com to learn more about this machine. You can also fill out the contact form below and our team will get back to you promptly.
Contact us! Please fill the following form, and we will get back to you shortly.