The Smart Cut S/NC 800 Optima is a numerical control bridge saw cutting center with interpolated axes and a rotating head. Specially engineered to cut and then shape in either plunge-cut or step-cut code mode items of granite, marble, sandstone, limestone, engineered stone, etc.
The machine is equipped with a pick up unit with suction cups used to lift and space out the pieces for cut optimization and then move the pieces in order to work out the engravings for the rods.
Available accessories are a belt table and an automatic shuttle to unload the semifinished pieces and off-cuts and them take them outside the working area.
Structural and Functional Features
- Latest generation Siemens 840 SL digital CNC.
- High speed and high precision movements along axes X, Y, and Z due to the brushless digital motors with absolute encoder.
- Spindle carriage made of cast iron to ensure rigidity and vibration damping.
- The beam is moved by a precision rack and pinion assembly driven by a brushless digital motor.
- The spindle carriage is moved by recirculating roller runner blocks driven by a brushless digital motor that ensures the required precision and rigidity.
- The spindle is moved vertically by a ball screw/preloaded nut assembly on recirculating roller guides that is driven by a digital brushless motor.
- All guides are protected and greased.
- Twist head with a ± 190° rotation on C-axis and 0° to 90° rotation on A-axis.
- The disk inclination is motorized and can be programmed in any position between 0° to 90°, with the possibility of making step-cuts due to the continious head rotation.
- User friendly software displayed on a color touch screen which is mounted on the control panel. There are joysticks for moving the various working axes easily.
- Laser tracer displaying the cutting path.
Programming and Management System
- The machine is managed and programmed from a color touch screen installed on a practical, hanging control console which is easy to handle and can be rotated.
- The machine is controlled from the CNC's PC with Windows operating system.
- The management and operational software use the Windows architecture to its full potential, it is extremely user friendly and can easily be interfaced with the user's system.
- The color touch screen makes the machine programming fast and easy.
- All electric and electronic components are from the world's leading producers to ensure that spare parts can be easily sourced in the event of a system failure. Technical assistance is available at a global level.
- The machine is equipped with a simple portable button panel to control its major functions in order to operate it in the manual mode and make it easier for some operations to be carried out within the working area.
Call (941) 960-8753 or email MachineSales@BretonUSA.com to learn more about this machine. You can also fill out the contact form below and our team will get back to you promptly.
Contact us! Please fill the following form, and we will get back to you shortly.