With an overwhelming amount of stone cutting machine options, and new innovations and advancements every year, it's difficult to know when one is making the right investment.
To assist in this decision, Breton discusses the top 10 questions to ask when considering a combination sawjet.
Before Investing in a Sawjet: Recap
To recap, these questions are built to help uncover five core points:
1. How will this investment widen business margins in practical terms? Is it going to be able to consistently perform higher quality work faster than anyone else in the area?
2. How will it improve the oveall workflow efficiency?
3. Will it grow with the business?
4. Will it fit with the shop?
5. Will suppliers have service and parts, both where and when really needed?
Contact Breton to discuss unique needs and determine the best solution for your business.