Breton USA has long been known for its cutting-edge technology when it comes to natural and engineered stone. With the latest generation of sintered materials entering the market and fabricators going through the process of learning new methods, Cosentino has held several DEKTON training sessions that Breton USA was honored to be invited to present our successful strategies for working with this new material.
The latest event was held at the Cosentino Center in Fairfield, New Jersey, and was attended by our Sales Managers: Stefano Costa, Gerry Van Der Bas, Egon Hinss and our local representative, Bob Davenport.
Egon Hinss says, “Breton has a long and storied partnership with Cosentino and we are happy to assist in anyway we can to help educate our mutual customers and give them the tools and knowledge they need to be successful in this ever-changing industry.”
Some of Breton’s strategies include:
- Building the heaviest equipment in the industry
- Equipping our machines with the correct horsepower
- Simple and quick blade change to ensure the right tool on the machine
- Material specific RPM, feed rates, piercing pressure and garnet feed
- Simple programming in the office or at the machine for extending cuts, changing direction, adding pre-cuts and trimming the slab
- Automatic and smooth transition from slow entry to full speed, back to slow exit.
Breton USA offers several CNC machines
capable of cutting DEKTON precisely.
If you are having trouble with DEKTON or any other sintered material, maybe you just need the right tools for the job. Please give us a call at (941) 960-8753 to find out how Breton and DEKTON work so well together.
Thank you to all the Cosentino team members involved for having us and putting on such a successful event!