The new Contourbreton NC 300 EVO comes from the experience of the previous Contourbreton models, which have been sold worldwide with great success.
Wide travels, safety, & accessibility
Wide working travel of 3,200/3,800 mm in X-axis, 1,950/2,300/4,00 mm in Y-axis, and 300 mm in Z-axis.
The NC 300 EVO comes with manually opening doors with safety interlock switches.
The worktable is made from a single piece of a special quartz-based polymeric material, Metalquartz®.
Large doors and lower worktable with integrated step offer the best front access design in the industry.
The strong electro-welded structure ensures teh rigidity needed for any kind of machining.
Driven by siemens brushless motors
Racks and pinions systems and Siemens brushless motors drive the mobile bridge and spindle unit.
A gantry system drives the mobile bridge. Linear guides with recirculating balls and precision encoders assure the movement accuracy.
Worktable in Metablquartz®
Continuous worktable made out of Metalquartz®, a special patented quartz-based composite material with a polymeric matrix, specially engineered to ensure the same high rigidity and expansion coefficient as steel.
High Performance Vacuuming System
Liquid ring vacuum pump with high performance and low maintenance costs.
Excels in the details
- Tool cooling with internal and external water supply.
- Spindle vertical travel of 300 mm, with a distance of 520 mm from the spindle nose to worktable, performing slotting on small blocks.
- The spindle is mounted on a rigid cast iron structure, minimizing bending under any working conditions.
- Vacuum system with frontal controls, conveniently located for the operator.
- Axes "rapid' movements of up to 50 meters per minute.
- In-line store located on both internal sides of the machine.
- ISO 40 standard tool mounting shank; easily and economically available even in the aftermarket.
- Optional 4th C-axis.
A spindle designed specifically for machining stone
A powerful spindle built by Breton. Three large-diameter, high-performance ceramic bearings that are closed circuit and liquid cooled; 15kW at 12,000 rpm specifically designed and built for machining stone, engineered stone, and ceramics.
Call (941) 960-8753 or email MachineSales@BretonUSA.com to learn more about this machine. You can also fill out the contact form below and our team will get back to you promptly.
Contact us! Please fill the following form, and we will get back to you shortly.