Genya is the CNC 5-axis bridge saw that cuts and drills with accuracy, speed, and precision. It is equipped with:
- Breton Touch: User-friendly software, with different levels according to the operator's experience/time. Automatically suggests the best cutting patterns to the operator. - Monoblock Structure: Composed of one block of galvanized steel for quick installation and start-up as well as increased accuracy. - Range of Features and Softwares: To aid shops workflow such as a secondary spindle, label system, vein matching, and more.
The Breton Genya Switch version maximizes slab processing thanks to its worktop exchange solution.
CNC Saw Features
- Worktable Exchange Solution: Genya Switch version is equipped with multiple conveyors to facilitate work flow production.
- Vacuum Cups: Equipped on the machine's spindle to guarantee safe placement of pieces during the cutting process.
- Fixed Camera: Allows to take accurate pictures of whole slabs in a single snapshot.
- Rocket Tool: Secondary spindle dedicated to milling/coring at high RPM.
- LabelPro: Automatic labelling system on the spindle to optimize tracking of slabs through barcodes or QR codes.
Bridge Saw Software
- Breton Touch: Touch Interface software for the programming of cutting patterns.
- Vein Matching: Software that creates infinite vein effect by matching the veins of up to 8 slabs simultaneously through slab cutting planning operations.
- XpressTop: Software specifically designed to effectively manage the production cycle of whole kitchen tops: sales, design, inventory, all the way through delivery.
Genya Switch CNC Bridge Saw: Learn More
Fill out the contact information below for a Genya Switch brochure, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 941-360-2700.
Contact us! Please fill the following form, and we will get back to you shortly.