The Breton Combi sawjet is the monoblock 5-axis stone cutting machine that combines saw and waterjet to perform a wide range of slab processing.
Breton Combi performs a variety of complex processes even on ultra-thin slabs, including vertical, inclined, rectilinear and/or curvilinear cuts. This machining center minimizes waste and maximizes profit through its design and various features.
Monoblock Structure - The Combi sawjet has no foundations, resulting in a faster installation process and start to operations.
Breton Touch - Breton Touch is the software equipped in the machine that will automatically suggest best cutting trajectories to optimize slab usage.
Sawjet Technology - Saw and Waterjet are equipped on the same spindle, and in result will only function one at a time: this combination lets fabricators decide which operation is best for their projects.
- Optima Vacuum Cups - Equipped on the machine's spindle to guarantee safe placement of pieces during the cutting process.
- LabelPro - Automatic labelling system on the spindle to optimize tracking of slabs through barcodes or QR codes.
- MiterWave - Hardware/Software package for perfect execution of 45 degree cuts on slabs that are not flat.
- Workbench - This workbench is equipped with a tilting system, allowing for easy, quick, and safe loading of slabs.
- Fixed Camera - Allows to take pictures of whole slabs in a single snapshot.
- Low Ceiling Feature - This feature accounts for low ceiling height and allows for the fixed camera to be adjusted in hight while still capturing a wide image of the slabs.
- Garnet Flow Sensor - If a fault is triggered, the garnet flow will automatically stop current cutting processes to minimize the potential for slab damage.
CNC Machine Software
- Miter Board - Software dedicated to maintaining a constant variable during inclined cuts through waterjet cutting functions.
- Vein Matching - Software that creates infinite vein effect by matching the veins of up to 8 slabs simultaneously through slab cutting planning operations.
- XpressTop - Software specifically designed to effectively manage the production cycle of whole kitchen tops: sales, design, inventory, all the way through delivery.
Sawjet Cutting Machine: Learn More
Fill out the contact information below for a Breton Combi brochure!
Contact us! Please fill the following form, and we will get back to you shortly.