Breton Rolls Out the Red Carpet for Marmomac 2017
posted on: Wednesday, August 23rd, 2017
Breton USA and its parent company, Breton SpA, are set to make a big splash at this year’s Marmomac 2017 trade fair, taking place in Verona, Italy, on September 27-30. The largest stone, design and technology expo in the world, Marmomac 2017 will feature nearly 1,700 exhibitors and is expected to draw more than 70,000 attendees over its three-day run.
Breton will be there in the heart of things with a display of 1,400 square meters. That’s more than 15,000 square feet! Please visit us in Hall 4, spaces A6-A7-A8-B6-B8-C7-C8.
Here are some of the Breton machines you can expect to see at this year’s Marmomac:
- Breton Worthy Optima – A CNC monoblock bridge saw with a rotating head, fixed bench and powerful suction cup system designed to move heavy workpieces with ease.
- Breton Smart-Cut 550 Optima – The ideal interpolated-axis cutting center for kitchen countertop producers, including multicup suction system, tool changer and rodding.
- Breton Smartflex – A CNC cutting center with three cutting spindles and an integrated “multicup” suction system that’s ideal for fabshops involved in medium to large series production.
- Breton Contourbreton NC300 K19 EVO – An advanced technology CNC contouring machine that features the company’s patented MetalquartzÒ workbench and a large workspace, all in a compact design
- Breton Contourfive NC1200 – A 5-axis CNC contouring work center, ideal for the production of large and complex 3D shapes.
- Breton Combicut DJ/NC – An interpolated 5-axis, CNC combined bridge saw and waterjet cutting center designed for the production of cut-to-size slabs.
Plus, you won’t want to miss Breton’s digital fabshop, where we will be showcasing the company’s newest software, and our composite stone area, where you can explore and learn about innovative, engineered stone products like Bretonstone, Bretonstone Cement and BretonTerastone.
Contact the Breton USA sales team at machinesales@BretonUSA.com to learn more. Or visit the Marmomac website at marmomac.com to register today.
We hope to see you there!